And lastly, I had to include this guy. He's over the $250 mark, coming in at $355. But technically he's a little bigger ringing in at 8x11. And he's just so cool, I couldn't not show it to you. You can shop him here.
1. Faux Leather purse - $30 (currently on sale for $17!) - The size and retro strap are just oh so good.
2. Tee Dress - $44 - The perfect summer staple, as both a casual outfit or a beach coverup.
3. Modern drinking glass - $20 for a set of 12 - We recently purchased these as our new wine glasses and love them so much. I did an in-person hunt, as many brands are catching onto this trend, and this one has the most substantial high quality glass feeling when you hold it. I found the glas...
The rain took a break this weekend and we saw sunshine here in Southern CA, so while I'm daydreaming of the season ahead, I created a list of goodies to get you ready for Spring! And all of them are under $100, enjoy!
1. Leather Oxfords - I'm actually willing the weather to cool down so I can wear these every single day. You know how oxford shoes can be somewhat bulky, and ruin your heels until you break them in? NOT THESE! They fit perfectly slim around your foot for the perfectly casual every-day shoe look, and they're comfortable from the first time you put them on. I honestly can't say enough about these shoes. 2. Sprouted Kitchen Cooking Club - I'm one week in and I feel like a kitch...
1. Grey long sleeve tee - (Currently 15% off) - This is such an incredibly soft tee, I know I'll be living in it this Fall. The arms are fitted, and the body is loose. I find it looks best with the sleeves slightly ruched up above the wrist and a french tuck in the front. 2. Leather Pull hardware with Brass rivet - These are the leather pulls we just added to our Ikea Malm dressers in our master bedroom. The quality is great, and I love that the finish on the back is a screw that screws int...
The vase & bull figurine pictured above are no longer sold.
For the thin black frame I used around the print, click here.
I get a lot of questions about our round rattan mirror in our entry. Unfortunately it's been discontinued; I picked it up from Target a few years ago. So today I did some scoping, and found a handful of look-a-likes to get you the same look!
Why is it so difficult to find GOOD LOOKING baby home items? Specifically today, I'm talking about the foam play mats. I'm all for primary colors and letters, when it comes to learning, but does the baby HAVE to learn about primary colors and alphabet letters via their play mat? Can't we instead have an adorable play mat that doesn't make us cringe while it's taking up the entire floor space of our family room for a good 6 months?