1. Faux Leather purse - $30 (currently on sale for $17!) - The size and retro strap are just oh so good.
2. Tee Dress - $44 - The perfect summer staple, as both a casual outfit or a beach coverup.
3. Modern drinking glass - $20 for a set of 12 - We recently purchased these as our new wine glasses and love them so much. I did an in-person hunt, as many brands are catching onto this trend, and this one has the most substantial high quality glass feeling when you hold it. I found the glass to be too thin and cheap feeling in other versions.
4. Fenty Foundation - $34 - If you're in need of a new foundation RUN to Sephora right now and get color matched to this new foundation by Fenty. The perfect storm of good coverage while looking like you're wearing nothing. I feel like I found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, it's that good.
5. Necklace Extender - $8 - Available in silver, gold, and rose gold. Perfect for those dainty necklaces you want to sit slightly lower. Such an easy fix, and for $8 with free shipping, you can't go wrong.
6. Modern Easter Basket - $10 - Can't stomach those cheesy Easter baskets? Same, girl. I've got you covered.
7. Wooden Bowling set - $25 - Such an adorable game for a party, or just to have for summer days. And don't tell me after a couple drinks the adults won't be all over it as well.
8. Retro Sneakers - $68 - Comfortable, high quality, and the perfect amount of vintage vibes with that
rainbow stripe detail.