1. Grey long sleeve tee - (Currently 15% off) - This is such an incredibly soft tee, I know I'll be living in it this Fall. The arms are fitted, and the body is loose. I find it looks best with the sleeves slightly ruched up above the wrist and a french tuck in the front.
2. Leather Pull hardware with Brass rivet - These are the leather pulls we just added to our Ikea Malm dressers in our master bedroom. The quality is great, and I love that the finish on the back is a screw that screws into the actual hardware. So you have an unnoticeable screw-head just inside your drawer, rather than a too-long screw body that sticks out waiting to snag your clothing.
3. White ruffle sleeve top - (Currently 15% off) - Another favorite I purchased recently. The cut looks much boxier than it is. The body is a perfect casual looseness, and the sleeves are a subtle detail that lay nicely on your arms. Again I'd go with the french tuck with any box-body top to give it shape.
4. Cheetah slides - They take about 1 day to break in and they're one of those patterns that somehow goes with every single outfit. Even if they don't match at all. I've been living in these for the last 3 weeks.
5. Photo Prints (Left) (Right) - (Use code HH15 for 15% off) - These are the two prints we recently chose for above our bed. The calmness of the waves, and the subtle colors are so relaxing. I also love that they're unique. No one will see them and think, "Oh yea I walked by those in the store the other day."
6. Here are the slim black frames we chose to frame them.
7. Rattan high back chair - (Currently 30% off) - Seriously obsessed. And I saw it in person this week and it's even 10x better in person. If you have a boho vibe going in your home, this chair should be your newest addition.
8. Carved side table - (Currently 30% off) - I just purchased this for our bedroom, I'm either going to use it for a plant stand, or place it next to our floor mirror with some decor on top. I could honestly use this little table in any room in my house. I love the texture and the wood tone goes with everything.
9. Side stripe jeans - This is one of my favorite stores, and when it comes to doing retro, they make pieces that actually look like you swiped it from your mom's closet. These jeans are a girlfriend fit jean and I ended up sizing down 1 size from my regular size.
10. Leather sandal - Another shoe I'm currently loving. I don't have many structured looking sandals (mostly just slide ons) and I loved the different look these sandals give. They almost look like a very Fall appropriate sandal, and it's hard to describe, but you'll totally get what I mean when you try them on.